Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Jasmine Video



Jasmine went to her regular foster home on Friday. I knew I shouldn't have fed her breakfast, as she got carsick and it wound up all over the seat and floor. Bandit tried to clean up as much as he could, but it's a good thing I was already planning on getting the car cleaned after dropping her off, since the car was starting to smell like wet dog.

I always wonder why each dog ended up at a shelter. Were they just victims of changes in their owners' circumstances, or did they have a behavior their owners couldn't or didn't want to deal with? Jasmine doesn't seem to have any issues, but I suppose only time will tell.

Her foster mom did write this about her:
"Jasmine is showing a new side - she definitely likes to be THE center of attention. She is very gentle, moves very slowly, but does not give up. She will literally start squirming right between Logan (the resident dog) and I, on the bed or couch, and will keep wiggling her way through until she divides us. And she won't be redirected. She is so coy about it, it's hard to tell she is being deliberate, except that she has repeated this exact behavior several times."

I didn't have her for long, but I can totally see her doing that.

0 comments: