Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bandit's New Sweater

I know there are some people who think putting clothes on dogs is cruel but well, I'm not one of them. My dogs have a wardrobe and while I don't dress them up regularly, I have no compunction about putting some threads on them for Halloween, when it's cold, or simply when I'm in the mood for glamour shots.

Here's Bandit wearing his new sweater, generously donated by No Apawlogies, a local small business that creates hand-made custom sweaters and coats for dogs. It's comfy, soft, super stretchy, easy to put on and take off, and doesn't bunch under the arms like most mass-produced doggie clothes do (I know my doggie clothes!).

A happy customer.



1 comments:

Jett said...

Hah! Very handsome! I'm just struck by what a GOOD BOY Bandit is. :)