Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bill Burr: Adopting a Pitbull

If you have or love a pit, you will love this video.



This was Tyler's reaction when I brought our first pitbull foster home. I was so excited to have her (she was only 8 months old and the cutest, sweetest puppy), but when Tyler walked through the front door and saw her happily waiting to greet him for the first time, he looked hard at her and then at me and his exact words were, "Is that a pit? We're not keeping her."

5 years and 50 fosters later, she is still his favorite dog in the whole world.


1 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Until I started transporting 'Pibbles' I hadn't really had exposure to the breed -

But after the first few, I appreciated them very much!

As 'they' say, there are no bad dogs - such bad humans!