Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Popeye & Sugar

Foster Mum's busy bringing home more bacon so I'm blog boss today.


A few weeks ago, Sugar came to stay with us for a few days.

Talk about Diva.


She wouldn't play with me.


"That's because I don't like upstart puppies."


I'm not an upstart puppy! Sugar the booger.


"Don't call me that. Poo pie."


Am not.


"Are too."


Am not.


"Are too."


Am not infinity!


"Yawn. Talk to the paw."


Anyway, as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted --


"Poo pie."


-- we mutually turned our attention elsewhere.

Get the pitbull!








I got a leg.


"Dibs on the ear."


2 against 1. Sounds like fair Formosan Mountain Dog odds to me.


"Mommy, I'm scared."


It wasn't long before Phoebe turned up her toes.


So then we turned our attention to the big boy.


Boomer put up a good fight.


But he was no match for us.


Leg!


"Ear!"


It wasn't long before he crawled his way to his den and buried himself.


We are victors.


This house belongs to us.


And Sugar the booger --

"Poo pie."


-- finally succumbed to my charms. They always do.


4 comments:

Sugar said...

Hah! You're lucky I was doing the name-calling, and not crazy lady. She has a special pet name for you that I can't repeat:

http://lifewithsugar.blogspot.com/2009/08/waiting-for-mom.html

Trust me, poo pie, it's a well-deserved nickname.

love,
Sugar
aka "She Who Must Be Obeyed"

Anonymous said...

you know what they say, if you can't choose to be friends, then go to war as mates! FMD's that fight together, well, tolerate eachother, in the end! :)

"Am not infinity!" cracked me up!

"Get the pitbull" ... oh ya, that sounds so inviting to the novice dog person.

Jen said...

That is my favorite post by far!

Anonymous said...

The pictures say it all, but the captions do add something. What a pair!

Linda of Bo