Saturday, August 22, 2009

Popeye & His Doggon Wheels

I hope this video illustrates 2 main points. First, a dog need not be physically perfect to have the heart and soul to live life to its fullest. People need to give dogs like Popeye a chance to show the world what they are capable of.

Second, the Doggon Wheels company rocks! Popeye started off with a different wheelchair made by another well-known cart company. After months of frustration and stress with that cart, the extra money we wasted in unsuccessfully attempting to "improve" it, and most of all, the lack of help and concern we received from that company, I cannot express my appreciation for Doggon enough. Not only did the Doggon Wheels turn out to be a superior cart with very few of the problems we encountered with the other, but everybody there was and continues to be so very helpful, patient, and friendly. After my previous experience, I am thrilled to have discovered a cart that is safe and stable enough for a dog of Popeye's special needs and high energy, and I am even more thrilled to have found a company that so genuinely cares about the well-being of their canine clients.

Thanks to his Doggon Wheels, Popeye is now able to do all the things he couldn't before. The Doggon has given him the opportunity to be a part of so many more of life's adventures, the freedom to run like the wind, and the gift of allowing the rest of the world to see Popeye being Popeye. I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

www.Doggon.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Popeye - this is from Norway. That is on the other side of the world - like if you dig a really, really deep hole in your garden, you will probably come out in MY garden - strange, isn't it? I spent most of my Sunday afternoon reading about you (yes, there are Sundays in Norway, as well). I can't believe how lucky you have been, and how happy you are! Make sure your forstermom tells all the world that you will bring all that luck and happiness to your Forever Family, whoever they are (as long as they realize how lucky THEY are to have you). All the best from me!